Its started at 3:30 am the dog needs to go outside ((really))!? Ok so im not that thrilled about being up at this hour for a dog of all things; nonetheless I decided to count it all joy because this is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. So, once i go back to bed and toss and turn for an hour I decided this would be a good time for me to begin working through my Bible study. Ive been trying to get to it all week. I have had every distraction know to man! At least is seems as though. Everything from urgent care visits for my adult daughter and watching my 2 toddler grandsons. Sheese thats all it takes right there to put the breaks on anything you are trying to accomplish in your life.
My daughter is ok and hopefully today the medication will have wore off and she doesnt have another migraine episode to this degree ever again.
I am still trying to figure this blogg and trying to figure out how to post pictures and things so for now and until I have the time to play around with this, this will have to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.