Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Chimes

I hear the chimes of Christmas sounding in my head while I have not yet made the gingerbread,Harvest is passing and thanksgiving is coming and today I hear not the sounds of thankfulness but the songs of a saviours birth. Here comes Franky and here comes Isaac YAYA they say. Is it time is it here is Christmas really drawing near. With eyes wide open and hearts ready to burst as I say yes my dears let me quench your thirst. Its not about toys and its not about presents although these are nice its about our Lord Jesus and his birthday night.
OO do you hear the trumpet?? Do you see Bethlehem star? Can you hear the angels singing? And the smell of Myrrh. O Yes indeed this is a wondrous night a glorious event. I see the shepherds walking on the road to Bethlehem and the 3 wise men are on their way with their gifts of frankincense myrrh and gold. This child so awesomely born, this child in a manger is now here. His name is Jesus our saviour and Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.